Certified Nursing Assistant
Syracuse, NY US
Qualifications: Current New York State certification. Able to be certified/re-certified in CPR. One year of patient care experience. Must successfully pass pre-employment health clearance.
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well in teams, and exhibits patient focus.
- Performs direct and indirect nursing care activities (assist with simple procedures, initiates CPR, assists with admitting, transfer and discharge process)
- Demonstrates knowledge of normal growth and development; responds to changing patient needs (works collaboratively with all members of the health care team)
- Participates in team spirit and unit morale concerns (acts as a preceptor for new CT)
- Maintains a safe work environment
- Participates in quality improvement
- Communicates effectively with members of the health care team
- Maintains positive public relations
- Obtains/record/exchange/convey information for the patient
- Takes an active role in personal/professional development
- Makes decisions by ethical principles